Are you feeling obese? Do you want to fit into your old jeans? Is lose belly fat make you feel bad? Do your nights are sleepless due to chubby belly fat? If your answer is yes, you don’t need to worry anymore. Little bit changes in your lifestyle bring a fantastic change in achieving the desired loss of belly fat results. Belly fat gives you the feeling of aesthetically displeasing. It is very essential to curb this issue at the right time otherwise it affects your health afterward.
Loss belly fat is possible if you follow both the diet and exercise. If you think with the help of dieting you can burn the belly fat then you are wrong. The dire need to add exercise in your daily routine for getting the required results of cutting down the fat. When you follow both the diet and exercise you will get the results within a month. Are you ready to learn the exercise to fight with the bulky belly?
Crunches-Burn Belly Fat
In the fat burning exercise, the crunches have the main role. The steps of crunches are:
- Lie down on the floor or mat and bent your knees and feet.
- Put your hand behind your head.
- Inhale deeply and lift your body towards the leg and exhale.
- Go back your main position and inhale
- Exhale as you come up
- Repeat 10 times if you are a beginner
- Perform 3 sets of crunches.
When you become comfortable with crunches, change your crunches exercise into the advanced level to get more effective results of tummy. Steps of twist crunches are:
- Lie down on the mat and put your hands behind your head.
- Bend your knees and place the feet on the ground(mat).
- Lift up your upper body(torso) and move the right shoulder towards the left, keeping the left side of the body on the ground.
- Now, lift up your left shoulder towards the right while keeping the right side of the body on the ground.
- Repeat this step 10 times and perform 3 sets of it.
Famous exercise for the body is bicycling and athlete prefers to do bicycling to reduce the weight. Now, in this exercise, you don’t need a bicycle. You must follow the below steps.
- Lie down on the ground and keep your hands behind your head.
- Lift up your legs from the ground and bend them at the knees.
- While laying on the floor, bring your right knee close to the chest, same time keeping left leg away.
- Bring left leg close to the chest while keeping right leg away.
- Move one leg than another one, resembling like you are paddling or running a cycle.
This exercise is fit for the abdomen, hip, and lower back muscle. For this exercise:
- Lie down on the floor with knees and elbows are resting on the ground.
- Align your neck with the spine and look forward.
- Life up your knees and support the legs on the toes.
- Breath normally and contract your knees.
- Stay in this position for 30 seconds.
- Move to and fro for 30 seconds.
- Perform this exercise for one time only.
Stomach Vacuum Exercise
This exercise places greater emphasis on breathing and works best to lose belly fat. Also known as cat stretch pose.
- Go down on the floor by supporting hands and knees.
- Inhale and loosen your abdomen part.
- When you exhale tighten the abdomen muscles.
- Hold this exhaling position for 30 seconds.
- Repeat this for 10 times and perform 3 sets of this exercise.
Side to Side Bending
- Stand erect on the ground and keep the hands to the sides.
- Bend the body to the right as much as you can until you feel a stretch. Place your right hand on the right hip and move left hand upward. Hold in this position for 15 seconds.
- Come back to the original positions.
- Perform a similar position by bending the left side and maintain this posture for 15 seconds. Gradually increase your time to 30 seconds for holding this position.
Well, above are the best lose belly fat exercise. You can perform this exercise daily to get the better result and getting rid of the flab of belly.