Are you stuck with the stubborn dark circles around your eyes? Don’t be sad; we have got the straight, quick resulting and 100% effective ways to get rid of dark circles naturally.
What causes Dark circles?
The medicinal reasons behind the appearance of dark circles around your eyes are your poor diet routine, increasing stress level, and improper functioning of digestive system. Yes, this is true. Our all the body organs are internally co-related with each other; they also coordinate with each other to perform specific functions. Because of the coordination and inter-relation, the disorder and malfunctioning in one body functionality affect the other one. This is the reason, why your stomach’s improper functioning affects your eye’s area and consequently making it dark, commonly known as dark circles. Instability in night sleep is also a major cause of dark circles. Now the question is:
How to get rid of Dark Circles Fast naturally?
Here are some 100% effective home remedies which work best to get rid of dark circles. However, some other precautions are certain and must need to be followed.
Almond oil with Vitamin A:
Almond oil is best to treat dark circles. Vitamin A is an essential nutrient for your eyes health and proper functioning. This combination is a perfect remedy to remove the stubborn dark circles.
- An empty roller bottle
- Almond oil two teaspoon
- 2 Vitamin A capsules
- 2 Vitamin E capsules
- Add the almond oil to the roller bottle.
- Squeeze the capsules into it; make sure to take vitamin A, and E capsules contain oil.
- Shake the bottle and mix the ingredients well.
- Massage around your eyes for a good 3 minutes. Vitamin A and almond oil will build healthy eye’s muscles, and Vitamin E will help to lighten the skin tone.
- Massage your eyes daily, before going to bed.
Banana and Cucumber Icing:
Cucumber is the best natural ingredient to treat dark circles. Banana and cucumber icing will help you to soothe your eye’s area, removing eyes puffiness and removing dark circles.
- One medium sized Cucumber
- 2 Bananas
- Lemon juice two tablespoon
- Peel off the cucumber, and shred it with a shredder or grind it in a grinder.
- Take a bowl and add the ground cucumber and bananas.
- Mash the bananas, add lemon juice and mix the ingredients well together.
- Take an ice tray, transfer the mixture and let it freeze.
- Take out an ice cube; pat it gently around your eye’s area.
- Don’t keep the ice in contact with your eyes for more than 15 seconds in a single tap.
- Use this remedy daily, you will see best results within 3 days.
Coffee contains the active ingredients to brighten your eyes and keeping your eyes fresh and bright whole day.
- Coffee 1 tablespoon
- Water ½ cup
- Add water in a pot and put it on the stove.
- Add coffee and let it simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove the pot from heat.
- Keep aside and let it cool.
- Take tissue paper wipes, and dip them in the concoction.
- Put these over your eyes for 15 minutes.
- Repeat the process three times a day.
These remedies are best to get rid of dark circles naturally, but some additional things are also needed to keep your eyes healthy, bright and shiny.
Best foods supplement:
A proper and healthy diet routine can bring you the most efficient results.
- Eat ample raw carrots.
- Take a boiled egg regularly in breakfast.
- Put 12 almonds in 1 cup water, in the early morning with empty stomach, take these water almonds, after peeling them off.
- Add a salad to your diet routine; eat raw green vegetables like cucumber, cabbage, and lettuce etc.
Good enough night sleep:
For permanent removal of dark circles it very essential to:
- Take a comfortable 8 hours to sleep at night.
- Free your mind from worries and relax before sleeping.
- Think about the positive happenings of the day.
- Take deep breathes, before going to bed to ensure a relaxing and comfortable night sleep.