Are you ready to make this Halloween exciting and memorable with your stunning looks? A jazzy and fabulous Halloween make up is perfect to ice your cake. A perfect Halloween eve is undone without hilarious looks. Here you fill find some easy and low budget flabbergasting Halloween make up ideas.
Is your skin allergic to cosmetic products? Or you have a low budget to spend a great expenditure for a perfect Halloween look. Don’t worry; I have got some solutions to lessen your expenditure burden. These Halloween makeup ideas are very easy and quick to prepare. Go for these homemade Halloween make up ideas, and become a bright charm at this Halloween party night.
Homemade white makeup base:
Homemade white base is essential for an astonishing Halloween look. It may be a scary zombie face, a horrible ghost make up, a terrible clown look, or a terrifying skeleton make up. Try this Halloween make up idea for homemade white make up base:
- White shortening 2 teaspoon
- Cornstarch 5 teaspoon
- All-purpose flour 1 teaspoon
- Glycerin 3 drops
Follow these steps:
- Take a bowl and add all the ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients, until a fine paste like mixture is done.
- Add glycerin drops for a fine texture.
- Halloween white make up base is ready. Paint your face and get your desired look.
Homemade Fake Blood:
Do you want to scare your friends this Halloween? Then go with a more real looking fake blood Halloween make up. Here is what you need to prepare it:
- Cornstarch, to add thickness
- Food coloring (Red, Blue, and Green)
- Corn syrup
Follow these steps:
- Take a bowl and add 3 parts of corn syrup with 1 part of water.
- Add red food coloring, one by one until you get the required shade.
- Add a few drops of blue and green food coloring for a realistic color shade.
- Keep stirring the mixture and add cornstarch or thickening agent until the right consistency is done.
- Leave it for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Paint your face and get a scary fake blood look.
Homemade Non-Toxic face paint:
Chemical paints can damage your skin. But paints are must for a cheerful Halloween party make up. Here is an easy way to prepare non-toxic face paint at your home in few simple steps.
- Cornstarch 1 teaspoon
- Water ½ teaspoon
- Cold cream/white shortening ½ teaspoon
- Food coloring 2 drops
Follow these Steps:
- Take a color mixing tray.
- Add the ingredients and mix them together.
- You can add your own choice of food color.
- It is an easy way to prepare any color you want for Halloween make up.
Try these easy Halloween make up ideas to nonplus your friends with your foxy looks.